Here at Top Buzz Trends brings the latest Game Updates and News for Gaming fans and Gaming Lovers. We get all the Patch Notes and details of Scheduled Maintenance of the Server for all our readers.
A new update has been released for Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Patch Notes 188.8.131.52with Patch Notes. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. The Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Patch Notes 184.108.40.206 Patch Notes are now available for download, for all platforms, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
The changes included in this update will be live on all platforms by 9:30 AM PT on June 2, 2022. To confirm that you have the most recent hotfix, check the News screen in-game on the Main Menu or Pause Menu for the article with the version number listed above. If you don’t see the article in the News section after the update is live or the previous version number, please Exit the Game and relaunch. Please submit bug reports and feedback to support.2k.com.
Weekly Event! This in-game, limited-time mini-event will be active from June 2 to June 16 at 9:00 AM PT.
- Activated the In-Game Mini Event: Blinged-Out Badasses
- More cosmetics drop from Badass enemies. Note: This does not prevent other drops from occurring
- Temporarily reduced the base cost of making a Chaos Chamber elite
- Cosmetics sell for 50% more!
The Chaos Chamber’s Featured Run has been updated! The hour is nigh! Will you rise to glory, or fall as so many before you? The Leaderboards have been reset. Will you top the charts this week?
Featured Runs are available in the Chaos Chamber after you’ve completed the main story, and rotate weekly every Thursday at 9:00 AM PT. They’re the same for all players, so jump in and see how your run went compared to other Fatemakers!
- This run features Dragon Lord and Ribula. Get ready to take on a new featured run in the Chaos Chamber!
- Adjusted the displayed UI for Rebuke to display properly
- Added a missing decal to a Golden Die in Karnok’s Wall
- Allowed for Graveborn Fatemakers to summon more than 3 Dark Hydras at a time, depending on Dark Hydra skill level.
- Corrected Miasmic Mail to drop from the correct category from the Wheel of Fate
Source: Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands