Here at Top Buzz Trends brings the latest Game Updates and News for Gaming fans and Gaming Lovers. We get all the Patch Notes and details of Scheduled Maintenance of the Server for all our readers.
A new update has been released for Salt and Sacrifice Update 1.08. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. The King of Salt and Sacrifice Update 1.08 Patch Notes are now available for download, for all platforms, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
- Homing projectiles no longer target creatures outside of an arena during a boss fight.
- Fixed an issue that caused mission completion to not properly award salt and silver based on mission difficulty. Mission rewards have been increased as a result of the fix.
- Artifacts that increase salt or silver gain now impact mission rewards as well.
- Increased serpent pendant and gravetender’s dagger effects.
- Increased Vampiric Stave’s blood blessing effect.
- Fixed an issue that could sometimes make a remote player appear to rapidly glitch between two locations or not render at all.
- The enhancing equipment menu now ignores items in the stockpile.
- The matchmaking requirement for a player to have the same progression tools unlocked as the host has been removed. They will now temporarily gain access to any tools the host has unlocked.
- Picking up items from the ground will now pick up all items within pickup range.
- Items dropped from very tall enemies will drop closer to the ground to prevent items from falling on the platforms above.
- It’s now easier to grapple tall mages such as the bibliomancy.
- Player nameplates will no longer render above a player using the chameleon potion.
- Censer of Harmony is now usable by all non-invader players instead of just the host when a Shroud Alliance has invaded. The duration of the effect has been reduced to 2 minutes per use.
- Added a cooldown to the Mind Blast runic art.
- Hazeburnt now properly spawn in Hallowed Hill.
- Reduced the likelihood of accidentally spending a black pearl immediately after refunding
- a skill node.
- Added keyboard support for scrolling item descriptions.
- Fixed an issue where buffs/debuffs could be visible after exiting to the main menu.
- Fixed a few rare crashes.
Source: Salt and Sacrifice