Here at Top Buzz Trends brings the latest Game Updates and News for Gaming fans and Gaming Lovers. We get all the Patch Notes and details of Scheduled Maintenance of the Server for all our readers.
A new update has been released for Rogue Company Update 2.05. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. The Rogue Company Update 2.05 Patch Notes are now available for download, for all platforms, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
- Draft Pick Spectators will only see one team’s perspective. This will be fixed in a future release.
- Juke’s Turret bypasses Sigrid’s Shield, we plan on fixing this as soon as possible in a hotfix.
- Ibex Weapon Mastery for 2nd and 3rd milestones only award 1 mastery point, we plan on fixing this as soon as possible in a hotfix.
- Juke is able to destroy her own turret via a thrown melee weapon.
- Fringe instances where Impact Grenade will fail do deal damage when used at danger-close ranges.
- Kestrel’s drones under the effect of the reflector gadget may reflect at odd angles.
- Sometimes the Supply Drop button will appear in other UI scenes.
- When opening multiple purchased Supply Drops, sometimes there will only be one item shown. This is a visual bug, players that see this still actually receive the 2nd item.
Source: Rogue Company