Here at Top Buzz Trends brings the latest Game Updates and News for Gaming fans and Gaming Lovers. We get all the Patch Notes and details of Scheduled Maintenance of the Server for all our readers.
A new update has been released for RaceRoom Update with Patch Notes. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. The RaceRoom Update Patch Notes are now available for download, for all platforms, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
We have recently adjusted a lot of cars with improvements in brake bias, suspensions, differentials. Older car setups can sometimes result in unoptimal behaviours.
- DTM 1992 – Dampers tuned, improved differential settings, reduced pneumatic trail, increased mechanical trail.
- DTM 1995 – Adjusted mechanical and pneumatic trail for a more linear FFB behaviour. Improved suspension kinematics, improved differential behaviour, tuned dampers. Adjusted the pace and wear rates of each available tyre compound. Adjusted AI tyre wear.
- Ferrari 488 GT3 EVO – new sound recordings
- Formula RaceRoom 90 – Adjusted front wing spark emitters so they’re not quite as sparky
- GT3’s, GT4’s, BMW M235i Racing – Reverted physics updates that went into the build too early during ranked championship.
- Nürburgring – Müllenbach Schleife – Fixed some missing collision wall
- P1’s – Improved differential base settings
- Porsche 964 Carrera Cup – Damper settings adjusted in the default car setup. Dropped the differential preload a bit, increased engine braking reduction to combat lift-off oversteer. Improved rear suspension kinematics.
- Salzburgring – Slowed down the AI in some places, and made them a bit quicker into turn 1 braking.
- Silhouettes – Improved differential settings, improved rear suspension kinematics, reduced pneumatic trail, increased mechanical trail.
- Silverstone – Fixed some traffic cones troubles
- Touring Classics – Improved differential settings. The Skyline R32 received a base setup tune up.