Here at Top Buzz Trends brings the latest Game Updates and News for Gaming fans and Gaming Lovers. We get all the Patch Notes and details of Scheduled Maintenance of the Server for all our readers.
A new update has been released for Outward Patch Notes 1.19 with Patch Notes. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. The Outward Patch Notes 1.19 Patch Notes are now available for download, for all platforms, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
Outward Update 1.19 Patch Notes
June 1st – DEFED Patch Note
- Jinx effects are now properly synced.
- Instruments now apply their periodic effects properly.
- Nurturing Echo now triggers the instrument properly.
- Fixed issue where Rock Mantis life bar was displayed even when hidden.
- Fixed Torment not doing its effect when the target is affected by confusion.
- Fixed Sweeping Kick not doing its effect when the target is affected by confusion.
- Fixed opportunist stab effects.
- Fixed issue where Client’s stash would spawn initial loot more than once.
- Reverberate effects now properly sync.
- Item rotting in the stash won’t display the notification anymore.
- Assassin’s enchantment can now be properly applied.
- Fixed an issue where the enemy would spawn a few km in the air in the open areas.
- Fixed various instances where multiple versions of Crock would be present at the same time.
- Attempt to fix an issue where a known recipe would be lost when playing in the coop (This won’t bring back the lost recipe, unfortunately).
- Enchantment on legacies items will now properly apply when retrieving them from the legacy chest.
- Fixed issue where cooldown skills would be stuck after a loading.
- Fixed issue where some inn doors would not close one they have been open.
- Fixed issue where attempting to stop split would fail to do so when using a third-party controller manager such as DS4.
- Fixed issue where the cursor would be visible when opening a menu even when using a gamepad.
Source: Steam – Outward