Here at Top Buzz Trends brings the latest Game Updates and News for Gaming fans and Gaming Lovers. We get all the Patch Notes and details of Scheduled Maintenance of the Server for all our readers.
A new update has been released for MLB The Show 22 Update 1.08. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. The MLB The Show 22 Update 1.08 Patch Notes are now available for download, for all platforms, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the “Can’t Pitch” icon to remain on the screen in certain situations.
- Pitcher stamina is no longer shared between Online Rated and Co-op games.
- Fixed an issue that would cause MLB and MiLB uniforms from displaying incorrectly in the uniform selection screen.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent the correct weather from displaying in game.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash while loading into a Co-op game.
- Introduction of the Nike City Connect Los Angeles Angels uniform.
- Updated uniform colors for the Colorado Rockies and the Los Angeles Angels.
- Reliever stats now show regular season stats during a reliever’s first appearance in postseason.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent users from unlocking “The Portal Is Open!” Trophy/Achievement if they previously created a DD team on another console.
- Various crash fixes.
- Various text adjustments.
- Various crowd audio adjustments.
Source: MLB The Show 22