Here at Top Buzz Trends brings the latest Game Updates and News for Gaming fans and Gaming Lovers. We get all the Patch Notes and details of Scheduled Maintenance of the Server for all our readers.
A new update has been released for Insurgency Sandstorm Update 1.12. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. The Insurgency Sandstorm Update 1.12 Patch Notes are now available for download, for all platforms, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
- Fixed an issue where the player limit could be exceeded in versus and co-op play
- Fixed an issue where explosives could do damage through walls and ceilings
- Fixed an issue where crosshairs were missing for 4x, 4x-1x, 6x-3x, and 7x optics
- Fixed an issue where the muzzle flash was missing when firing a weapon
- Fixed an issue where 2x-1x Holo sights displayed a black texture in local play
- Fixed an issue where part of the player model could disappear if the Brute face was equipped
- Fixed an issue where using the default Insurgent head with the Brute torso resulted in a gap in the players torso
- Fixed an issue where the Captive free gear set was locked behind an in-game currency transaction
- Fixed an issue where the Brute hands were visible while aiming through scopes
Source: Insurgency Sandstorm