A new update for Hunt: Showdown, according to Epic Games it is update 1.39. We have listed all the patch notes in the new update below and everything you need to know about.
You can now download and install The Hunt: ShowdownUpdate 1.39 (220.127.116.11) on the PS4, on PS5.
Here are the notes for the hotfix to Update 1.7
- Fixed a bug that resulted in Hunters being invincible and unkillable.
- Fixed a bug that caused the news feed to appear on screen after each game session.
- Fixed an issue that caused navigating with the arrow keys or D-pad might not behave as intended.
- Fixed a bug that caused enemy hunters to be highlighted in Dark sight after disconnecting form the mission
- Fixed a bug that caused some UI elements to appear behind the player profile on the after-match screen.
- Fixed a bug that resulted in the Vetterli High Velocity ammo to have the wrong image in the book of weapons.
- Fixed several issues that could occur when banishing a boss while a member of your team has been downed.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in downed players receiving their full HP back when a banish was initiated.
~THe Hunt team.