Here at Top Buzz Trends brings the latest Game Updates and News for Gaming fans and Gaming Lovers. We get all the Patch Notes and details of Scheduled Maintenance of the Server for all our readers.
A new update has been released for Hunt: Showdown Update 188.8.131.52 with Patch Notes. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. The Hunt: Showdown Update 184.108.40.206 Patch Notes are now available for download, for all platforms, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
- Fixed an issue where Hunters were not rendered at the correct distance.
- Fixed an issue where there was no breath and inhale audio when getting revived.
- Fixed an issue where there was no reward pop-up for some finished Summons.
- Fixed an issue where the hammer of the Romero 77 didn’t get cocked after a shot.
- Fixed an issue where all event items were missing the event item background.
- Fixed an issue where ‘Acquired’ was spelled wrong in the finished Summons reward.
- Fixed an issue where Max FPS was always going back to >9000 even after changing it.
- Fixed an issue where the Traitor’s Moon event exclusive weapons were still being displayed as an event exclusive.
- Fixed an issue where the Blood Bond reward pop-up was appearing again after ending the following mission.
- Fixed an issue where some Hunters got disconnected right at the mission start during “Waiting for Players” screen.
- Fixed an issue where Hunter bloodline EXP wasn’t counted towards Summon progress when successfully extracting.
Source: Hunt: Showdown