Here at Top Buzz Trends brings the latest Game Updates and News for Gaming fans and Gaming Lovers. We get all the Patch Notes and details of Scheduled Maintenance of the Server for all our readers.
A new update has been released for Hunt: Showdown Update 1.57. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. The Hunt: Showdown Update 1.57 Patch Notes are now available for download, for all platforms, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
- Fixed an issue where the New Army second mastery reset upon prestige (Book of Weapons).
- Fixed an issue where the game crashed when a Hunter used a chaos bomb with a Poison bolt using the Hand Crossbow.
- Fixed a text format issue of the Scottfield Brawler mastery in the Book of Weapons.
- Fixed an issue where the Summon progress was unintentionally doubled in some cases after a mission.
- Fixed an issue where the quest progress was not being recorded properly when the game crashed.
- Fixed an issue where the custom ammo slots were not being activated in the custom loadout screen.
- Fixed an issue where single-shot weapons sometimes couldn’t be reloaded due to switching while vaulting or quick switching.
Source: Hunt: Showdown