Here at Top Buzz Trends brings the latest Game Updates and News for Gaming fans and Gaming Lovers. We get all the Patch Notes and details of Scheduled Maintenance of the Server for all our readers.
A new update has been released for Enlisted Update 1.97 with Patch Notes. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. The Enlisted Update 1.97 Patch Notes are now available for download, for all platforms, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
A new game mode, flasks, binoculars and impact grenades, as well as vehicles with multiple rocket launchers are arriving to the battlefield, players are able to create their own missions, and battles can now take place in a thunderstorm or at sunset.
This update has quite a lot of new features, and for your convenience – we’ve added the most significant changes at the beginning of the patchnotes. Meet the “Burning Sky” update!
- Added premium squads with rocket vehicles to the Invasion of Normandy campaign: the M4 Calliope with the T34 rocket launcher for the Allies and the Panzerwerfer 42 for the Axis.
- Added a premium BM-8-24 with a “Katyusha” launcher for the USSR in the Battle for Moscow campaign.
This is based on the familiar American M4 Sherman – its main gun still operates, but as soon as you see a crowd of enemy soldiers in your sights, a 114mm rocket launcher steps in. Sixty high-explosive rounds will knock enemy troops to the ground!
Tactical advice: focus your rocket fire on the enemy infantry. Rockets are powerful, but they won’t have enough kill power to hit seriously armored vehicles. And be sure to keep your launcher safe from enemy tanks! Such a huge target can easily be hit by a lucky shell or even a grenade – and if the ammunition detonates, your victorious campaign is quickly over.
Despite being installed on a lightly armored platform, the enemy can’t relax. Its rockets are just as dangerous to infantry as the Calliope ones. Its 10+10 ammo is enough to cause point-blank devastating strikes, and it has an MG machine gun with very fast aiming for defense for a few soldiers in the cockpit.
Tactical advice: your attack is incredibly strong, but it will be difficult to withstand a backfire, so it is worth setting a position in advance and practice firing the rocket launcher – huge rockets will not give a chance to the enemy, but because of their weight you need to get used to their ballistics.
Such extraordinary vehicles will be available in the “Rocket Bundle”.
WEATHER AND LIGHTING IMPROVEMENTS
- Added new weather effects for all missions in the game: sunsets and sunrises, gloomy weather, and thunderstorms and lightning.
- Added volumetric clouds. Added “Cloud Quality” setting to the PC version. You can enable new animated volumetric clouds on the PC, they are disabled by default.
- Improved the balance between dark rooms and bright light, and the sun in general will be less blinding in any weather.
- The Enlisted PC client now includes its own advanced mission editor. Missions created there can be played in multiplayer mode! Mission authors and players can meet at enlisted-sandbox.gaijin.net – there you’ll also find instructions on how to create your very own mission.
NEW GAME MODE
- A new Confrontation mode has been added to all campaigns. This mode is similar to a tug of war: both teams attack and fight for controllable and contested points. Capturing each point shifts the front line towards the enemy. You can win by sequentially capturing points and forcing the enemy off the battlefield or by depleting the entirety of the enemy’s respawn points.
New missions in the Battle for Moscow campaign:
- The Voskhod settlement (Confrontation)
- Vysokovo Village West (Invasion)
New missions in the Invasion of Normandy campaign:
- Gare de Saint-Lo (Confrontation)
- La Perelle Village (Invasion)
New missions in the Battle of Berlin campaign:
- Werbig station (Confrontation)
- Railway bridge (Invasion)
New missions in the Battle of Tunisia campaign:
- Kahif cave village (Confrontation)
- The Gorge South (Invasion)
New missions in the Battle of Stalingrad campaign:
- Univermag (Confrontation)
- Communist street East (Invasion)
- Added new weapons in the Invasion of Normandy campaign: the M9 Bazooka for the U.S. and the RPzB 43 Ofenrohr for Germany.
- Added new weapons in the Battle of Berlin campaign: The Soviet AVS-36 sniper rifle and German StG 44 in its sniper configuration. The AS-44 assault rifle as part of a Premium Squad for the USSR and the STG 45 (M) assault rifle as part of a Premium Squad for Germany.
- Added new weapons in the Battle of Tunisia campaign: the M1928A1 with a drum magazine for the Allies and the Beretta M38 with an extended magazine for the Axis.
- Added new weapons in the Battle of Stalingrad campaign: the Mosina M91/30 with an anti-tank grenade launcher for the USSR and the Kar98k with an anti-tank grenade launcher for Germany.
- Added new weapons in the Battle for Moscow campaign: The SKT-40 sniper as part of a premium squad for the USSR and the Gewehr 41 sniper for Germany.
- Impact grenades have been added in the Invasion of Normandy and Battle of Tunisia campaigns. These grenades explode when they hit a hard surface.
- Binoculars have been added to all campaigns.
- The Flask has been added to all campaigns. Once used, the soldier’s stamina will begin to regenerate quickly for some time, even during intensive actions.
- Shovels have been added to all campaigns. These can be used for digging soft ground, or as a melee weapon.
- Additionally, Shovel efficiency has been improved: increased the amount of earth dug up with each action, damage increased from 7.5 to 10; attack range increased by 25 cm; attack speed increased by 20%.
- Engineer-made machine gun nests now have country appropriate models:
- Axis engineers in all campaigns: MG 34 on a special mounting.
- Allied engineers in the Invasion of Normandy and Battle of Tunisia campaigns: Browning 1919A4.
- Soviet engineers in the Battle of Moscow and Battle of Berlin campaigns: A Maxim Sokolov machine gun without the armor shield.
- USSR engineers in the Battle of Stalingrad campaign: A Maxim machine gun with the armor shield.
- An option to move anti-tank guns has been added to all campaigns.
- Reduced the recoil of mobile anti-tank guns.
- (PC Only) Changed the default control setting to switch weapon firing mode to the H key (quick press).
- Added authentic flamethrower cylinders to the Flammenwerfer 35/Flammenwerfer 41 (Germany), the M1/M2 (USA) and the ROKS-2 (USSR).
- New vehicles in the Battle of Moscow campaign: T-34 1940 mod with the L-11 cannon for the USSR and the Pz.III Ausf.J with the L60 cannon for Germany.
- New vehicles in the Battle of Berlin campaign: The IS-2 1943 mod for the USSR and the Tiger II (P) for Germany.
- New vehicles in the Battle of Stalingrad campaign: The T-34 1941 mod for the USSR and the StuG III Ausf.F for Germany.
- New vehicles in the Battle of Tunisia campaign: The Spitfire Mk Vc for the Allies and the Bf 109 F-4/trop for the Axis.
- Added vehicle customization to all campaigns – unique camouflages and historical decals. These can be found in the “Appearance” menu in the hangar for any vehicle, except for special vehicles that come with a unique appearance.
- Now the look of the gunner sight is different for each country and better matches the historical look of each particular country’s sights.
- Improved control of wheeled armored vehicles: improved grip and reduced skidding, as well as improved turning ability.
- M3 Lee – added the ability to control the commander’s turret with the machine gun separately from other guns.
- Now torn-off parts of aircraft are displayed when viewed from the cockpit.
- The correct suspended armament is now displayed on aircraft in the hangar and in combat.
- (PC Only) Changed the default control settings for exiting vehicles alone to the B-key.
- Reduced the range at which AI soldiers react to the sound of a silenced weapon firing.
- Enlisted now has a new Military Rank System. Your rank is defined based on the ratio of victories and defeats, the number of “Hero of Battle” awards you earn and the number of times you desert from battle.
- Now if there are no enemy soldiers on a strategic point, its capture at full speed is possible with 4 allies present. If fewer allied soldiers are present, the point will be captured at a slower rate.
- Grenades thrown by the player will now cause damage not only to the soldier who threw it – if the player switches to a new soldier before the grenade goes off, that soldier will now receive damage as well.
- Now rally points can’t be built in a zone that will become inaccessible to the team after some time. Already existing points in the zone will be automatically destroyed.
- The construction visualization when placing an engineer building is now displayed in the realistic difficulty mode in user missions. This is done to make it clear why it is not possible to build a structure in certain locations.
- Now when you press the “forward” and “sideways” keys simultaneously, the soldier will swim at a 45 degree angle.
- Enemy ammo boxes can now be destroyed by bullets, explosions, or crushed by vehicles.
- (Consoles) Changed default control setting for marking the enemy to the RB/R1 button.
- Speeded up the rate at which your game profile updates from the server. This change will speed up, for example – buying items and receiving Battle Pass rewards.
- Improved first-person marker setting. Now markers are set in the direction of the camera, if you are not in aiming mode.
- Added a marker over TNT charges thrown by allies.
- Added a hotkey to unlock campaign level rewards.
- Now identical rewards are grouped together in the reward log.
- Now only the highest multikill is shown in the reward log.
- Removed unnecessary interface elements (the minimap, vehicle status) when displaying the squad selection menu in battle.
- Added new icons for AP and APCR projectiles.
- Improved the visuals of parts breaking off when an aircraft was damaged.
- The Feldfu. b model of the Axis portable radio in the Battle of Tunisia campaign has been replaced by the Italian STAZIONE RF1.
- The Allied anti-personnel grenade model in the Battle of Tunisia campaign has been changed from the Mk II Grenade to the Mills Grenade.
- The USSR smoke grenade model has been replaced with the RDG-1.
- The Axis smoke grenade model has been replaced by the SRCM mod.35 FL in the Battle of Tunisia campaign and by the Nb.39 in all other campaigns.
- The TT pistol model has been updated, and a reloading animation has been added for when the magazine is empty.
- Allied-built anti-tank guns, AA guns, and machine guns are now marked with a red icon only when used by enemies.
- Allied sandbag barriers, anti-tank hedgehogs, and barbed wire are no longer marked with a red icon.
- Improved the action of climbing out of the water on some shores.
- Added a hot sand effect on the horizon to some maps.
- Pz.II – extra detail from the damage model has been removed (invisible tracks on tank’s frontal armor).
- Improved the visual quality of the Ford GPA.
- Improved the look of burned vehicles.
- Shooting from vehicle weapons is no longer available if the vehicle is under water.
- The damage model and armor sheets of the flak 38 cannon have been updated. The clip has been increased from 10 to 20 rounds.
- Added a hint regarding the ability to exit vehicles alone without a squad.
- Now the sights of pistols and submachine guns using .45 ACP rounds (Thompson, M3, M50 Reising) have been set to range 40m instead of 100m.
- Rare cases of AI-soldiers falling through the floor.
- Crawling physics issues made soldiers on hillsides look like they were floating in the air.
- Soldiers aiming weapons were tilting their heads incorrectly and looking at their weapons instead of forward.
- Some cases where the ragdoll model could behave incorrectly and shake.
- Soldier’s legs wiggling when placing their weapon on a bipod while lying down.
- The Grb-39 could not be mounted on a bipod.
- The soldier behind a stationary machine gun became invisible when switching to another squad member.
- There was no way to heal when trying to activate the grenade launcher.
- Could simultaneously heal and build when playing as an engineer.
- Removed a hint about being healed while swimming.
- It was impossible to resupply a weapon picked up in practice mode.
- Incorrectly displayed the damage analyzer when pointing at the corpses of soldiers.
- When using a perk to increase the range of throwing grenades, the range was increased too much.
- Overlapped icons in the block of information of the plane (speed, landing gear, flaps).
- Regular ally icon was displayed instead of the friend icon in battle.
- Invalid display of vehicle markers at a long distance.
- Incorrect display of the assigned key prompts while changing control settings.
- Sight zoom persisted in the kill cam.
- The soldier’s head was not updated when modifying their appearance.
- The results of the kick vote were not displayed.
- The lack of visual effect on the first shot of the tank’s main gun firing.
- The direction of the spray when the flamethrower jet hit surfaces was incorrect.
- Trees were sometimes not destroyed around the edges of bomb craters.
- Soviet pilots’ parachutes were displayed incorrectly in the Battle for Moscow campaign.
- Italian pilots’ parachutes were displayed incorrectly in the Battle of Tunisia campaign.
- Destroyed crates were blurred.
- Weapons were shaded when the player stood close to a wall.
- Water surfaces shimmered when flying planes.
- Puddles appeared in craters from tank shots.
- In some cases the game crashed at minimal graphics settings.
- There was a memory leak in PostFxRenderer.
- On IntelXe cards crashes were due to TDR.
- The mission timer would not show up after a team that had run out of reinforcement points captured a point.
- The mission timer could be displayed after one of the teams won.
- The camouflage of the Pz.IV Ausf.H tank of the 16th Tank Regiment incorrectly displayed traces of applied Zimmerit.
- Added additional covers in the Werbig station and Railway bridge missions.
- Added additional covers in the Gogol street missions.
- If the attackers in Destruction mode have no reinforcements left, but set explosives, the end of battle timer is reset.
- Improved climbing up wooden ladders in the Kahif cave village location in the Battle of Tunisia campaign.
- Improved the visual effect of snow in the Fortified district mission of the Battle for Moscow campaign.
- Changed the shape of the last capture point in the Manor (Assault) mission of the Battle for Moscow campaign.
- Changed the shape of capture point B in the Manor (Conquest) mission in the Battle for Moscow campaign.
- Changed the shape of the third capture point in The Voskhod settlement East (Invasion) mission in the Battle for Moscow campaign.
- Adjusted some respawn points and combat zone boundaries in The Voskhod settlement West mission of the Battle for Moscow campaign.
- Corrected some respawn points in the Quarry North (Invasion) mission of the Battle for Moscow campaign.
- Corrected some respawn points in mission Univermag South (Invasion) in campaign Battle of Stalingrad.
- Corrected some respawn points of vehicles in Ruins of Vaux (Invasion) mission in Invasion of Normandy campaign.
- Adjusted some respawn points and combat zones in The Gorge North (Invasion) mission in the Battle of Tunisia campaign.
- Adjusted the combat zone boundary for defenders in The Gorge (Destruction) mission in the Battle of Tunisia campaign.
- Corrected the border of the combat zone in the Fortified district (Invasion) mission of the Battle for Moscow campaign.
- Fixed vehicles stuck on respawn points in the Omer North (Invasion) and Omer South (Invasion) missions in the Invasion of Normandy campaign.
- Fixed the respawn point for ground vehicles for defenders on 1 strategic point in The Gorge (Destruction) mission in the Battle of Tunisia campaign.
- Fixed the respawn point of attackers in the rear of defenders in the Vysokovo Village East (Invasion) mission of the Battle for Moscow campaign.
- Fixed the location of ammunition resupply points for aircraft in the Werbig station (Invasion) mission of the Battle of Berlin campaign.
- Improved the display of decals on the second point in The Voskhod settlement East (Invasion) mission of the Battle for Moscow campaign.
- Fixed decals on strategic points 1 and 5 in The Gorge North (Invasion) mission of the Battle of Tunisia campaign.