A new update for Destiny 2, according to Epic Games it is the update v1.028. We have listed all the patch notes in the new update below and everything you need to know about.
You can now download and install Destiny 2 Update 2.33 (22.214.171.124) on the PS4 the file size is 212 MB, on PS5 241 MB.
- Changed how Mini Screebs from the Festering Rupture modifier are networked to give a more consistent experience.
- This should prevent mini-screebs from burrowing into the ground and ending otherwise perfect Nightfall runs.
- Trials of Osiris (and other matchmade activities) should no longer trigger Baboon errors if players quit between rounds or during a hard wipe.
- Updated the description of the “Pinnacle” Seasonal Challenge to better direct players to Pinnacle-tiered rewards
- Fixed some issues with Telesto
- Editor’s Note: Restart the clock
- No longer attaches to allies, will instead impact and detonate
- Bolts can no longer be shot and destroyed
- Reduce the bolt lifetime from 10 seconds to ~5 seconds when spawned on the environment (proximity to enemies still detonates)
- Fixed an issue that allowed allied players to be damaged and frozen by Diamond Lance.
- Fixed an issue where more Sentinel Shield super energy was being drained by Scorn sniper attacks than intended.