Here at Top Buzz Trends brings the latest Game Updates and News for Gaming fans and Gaming Lovers. We get all the Patch Notes and details of Scheduled Maintenance of the Server for all our readers.
A new update has been released for Destiny 2 Update 1.048 with Patch Notes. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. The Destiny 2 Update 1.048 Patch Notes are now available for download, for all platforms, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
DUNGEONS AND RAIDS
- Fixed an issue where players were spawning in an undesirable location after joining the existing fireteam. You really didn’t want to be there.
- Standard Bearers are now spawning where intended.
- Spamming the bell should no longer stop it from functioning.
- Fixed numerous texture and environment issues.
Grasp of Avarice:
- Fixed an issue where players couldn’t progress in the encounter.
Vow of the Disciple:
- Fixed an issue where previewing weapons in the vendor shop showed placeholder shaders.
- Players will be less likely to spawn into the opposing team’s Witherhoard pools in PvP.
- Bump in the Night Rocket Launcher now has a tracking indicator in the scope when used with the Tracking Module perk.
- Fixed several Hand Cannons which had missing scopes including The Steady Hand and True Prophecy.
BOUNTIES AND PURSUITS
- Fixed an issue where Seasonal Challenges were not correctly tracking Seasonal quest progress across different characters in some circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where players on Xbox platforms could sometimes only see limited invite and join actions in the roster when viewing Xbox network friends.
Source: Destiny 2