A new update for Conan Exiles, according to Epic Games it is update 2.6.1. We have listed all the patch notes in the new update below and everything you need to know about.
You can now download and install Conan Exiles Update 2.6.1 on the PS4 file, on PS5.
Conan Exiles Patch Notes 2.6.1
Performance and Stability
- Fixed an issue where continuing a single player game from the Funcom Launcher would send players to a temporary black screen.
- Dying while dismounting no longer causes performance issues.
Building and Placeable Fixes
- Replacing any Inverted Wedge Sloped Roof with its Nemedian counterpart no longer results in destruction of both building pieces.
- DLC building pieces cannot be picked up if the player doesn’t own that content, instead of being immediately destroyed.
- Nemedian Crenelated Wall piece now inflicts damage as intended.
- Fixed issue where player’s placeables, buildings and containers would temporarily show as „No owner” until the server restarted.
General Bug Fixes
- Fixed a number of issues related to player movement and stamina usage when playing with a controller.
Animation and Cinematic Fixes
- Nemedian Fence and Crenelated Wall building pieces now have proper dismantle animations.UI and Text Fixes
- Fixed issue where the DLC ownership requirement prompt was missing when trying to join a Siptah game while not owning the DLC on that account.