A new update has been released for Apex Legends Update 2.03 You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. Apex Legends Update 2.03 is now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
- Some players are not receiving Prestige level-up rewards.
- [VISUAL ONLY] Non-BR tasks for Challenges showing negative values in the Match Summary
- Banner incorrectly displaying players in “Rookie” Rank when they are not.
- Players at certain ranks not receiving the correct ranked rewards for certain seasons.
- Reports of players not receiving coins after purchase.
Fix Coming in Future Patch:
- Game crash caused by picking up teammate’s banner while having Seer’s Heartthrob or Rampart’s Waistlander skins equipped.
- Some crafting material bins can cause a crash when collecting them.
Source: Apex Legends