Here at Top Buzz Trends brings the latest Game Updates and News for Gaming fans and Gaming Lovers. We get all the Patch Notes and details of Scheduled Maintenance of the Server for all our readers.
A new update has been released for the Vampire: The Masquerade Swansong Update 1.05 You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. Vampire: The Masquerade Swansong Update 1.05 are now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
- Resolved a blocker in Scene 7 where interactions with Halsey would not progress as intended.
- Resolved several issues related to Wyatt’s interactions in Scene 7 that could prevent players from following up on a side quest
- Resolved an issue where a door would not open if the player reloaded a save before completing the Swan Puzzle.
- Resolved an issue where you could no longer interact with drawers after lockpicking them
- Resolved an issue where Leysha could become stuck on an asset in the Kitchen in Scene 3
- Resolved an issue where Emem could get stuck in the Library Memento Area in Scene 4
- Menu & UI fixes
- Some localization fixes
- [PS4/PS5] Resolved an issue that could cause the game to crash when loading
Source: Vampire: The Masquerade Swansong