Here at Top Buzz Trends brings the latest Game Updates and News for Gaming fans and Gaming Lovers. We get all the Patch Notes and details of Scheduled Maintenance of the Server for all our readers.
A new update has been released for TMNT Shredder’s Revenge Day One Update 1.02. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. TheTMNT Shredder’s Revenge Day One Update 1.02 Patch Notes are now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
- When respawning when near the screen’s borders, the player can get out-of-bounds
- Custom controls aren’t saved when closing and reboot the application
- The game will refuse to let a player create a lobby after being left running for a while
- Low FPS in online games
- If you disconnect the internet after being identified on epic, the game still behaves as if it were connected to the internet
- On episode 4, one foot soldier isn’t hit by a animal herd and can reach the boss
- Leatherhead remain stuck in falling animation in multiplayer
- The application crashes at random with high probability of being server-side
- Crash occurs when attempting to join a group from the map into a Boss fight