Here at Top Buzz Trends brings the latest Game Updates and News for Gaming fans and Gaming Lovers. We get all the Patch Notes and details of Scheduled Maintenance of the Server for all our readers.
A new update has been released for Splitgate Update 1.28. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. Split gate Update 1.28 is now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform…
- Fixed various crashes on Xbox and PlayStation
- Specifically fixed the issue on Xbox causing crashes for some users when viewing friends list or adding Splitgate friends
- Removed Beta Season 1 Battle Pass from PlayStation store. The process for refunding anyone who purchased this thinking they were buying Beta Season 2’s Battle Pass will start by July 6.
- Fixed various crashes across all platforms
- Changed Daily Check-in timing to users local time (was previously set to UTC)
- Stopped Daily Check-in repair from showing even after some users had repaired their streak
- Resolved issue where some Stage 2 seasonal challenges were not tracking
- “Tactical” challenge names changed to remove confusion
- Added ability to search by map in custom games
- Users can now download featured custom map from the in-game news feed
As always, we’ll be monitoring the release and its impact on crashes. Let us know if you run into any issues. Now get out there and get to splitting some gates.