Here at Top Buzz Trends brings the latest Game Updates and News for Gaming fans and Gaming Lovers. We get all the Patch Notes and details of Scheduled Maintenance of the Server for all our readers.
A new update has been released for Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak Update 10.0.3. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak Update 10.0.3 is now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
- Fixed a bug causing your Palico’s Support Moves to change randomly when teaching them certain Secret Support Moves.
- Fixed a bug preventing a reload rating lowered by 2 levels from recovering, if you remove the Elemental Reload Switch Skill after performing a specific set of actions with the light bowgun.
(We’ve also confirmed a bug in the reload display under Equipment Info, and this will be addressed in a future update.)
- Fixed a bug causing the game to shut down when performing a specific string of attacks using the insect glaive’s Kinsect Bonus: Boosted Powder Extract on Rakna-Kadaki or Pyre Rakna-Kadaki.
Locales and Environment
- Fixed a bug in dialogue with the Buddy Scout regarding newly added Buddy Skills that was aimed at all players, instead of only affected players.
- For A1★ and A2★ quests, the health for all monsters and the attack power of some monsters has been adjusted.
Base and Facilities
- Fixed a bug very occasionally causing the game to freeze after using the Lottery with an amiibo.
- Fixed a bug causing the player to temporarily lose the right to play Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak when purchasing or activating DLC during gameplay.
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes have been made.
Source: Monster Hunter Rise
The post Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak Patch Notes 10.0.3 Update Today on July 09, 2022 appeared first on Gaming Ideology.