Here at Top Buzz Trends brings the latest Game Updates and News for Gaming fans and Gaming Lovers. We get all the Patch Notes and details of Scheduled Maintenance of the Server for all our readers.
A new update has been released for Chivalry 2 Update 1.17. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. The Chivalry 2 Update 1.17. Patch Notes are now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
GRID Legends – v3.1 Patch Notes
This patch coincides with the first GRID Legends content pack – Classic Car-Nage, available now for GRID Legends Deluxe Edition players. You can read more about that here.
- AI no longer drives too aggressively when not in Nemesis state
- Rearview mirror now shows as mirrored
- Some sponsor objectives unlocks have been fixed
- Online statuses now change as intended in the Lobby screen
- Players no longer appear offline on the EA Friend Requests screen
- Some desynchronisation issues have been resolved
Driven to Glory & Career
- Missing UI in certain circumstances has been resolved
- Getting disqualified in ‘Back in the Fight’ no longer unlocks the next event
- AI timers no longer exceed the player’s in the MX-5 Cup Event 1
- A frame rate issue during replays has been resolved
- Performance when using interior cameras has been improved
- Several issues that would cause the game to crash have been resolved across all platforms
Art and Visual Effects
- Corrupted projections no longer show on walls and floors in London at Night
- Debug text no longer displays in certain instances
- Several translation fixes have been made
Source: GRID Legends Update 3.10