Here at Top Buzz Trends brings the latest Game Updates and News for Gaming fans and Gaming Lovers. We get all the Patch Notes and details of Scheduled Maintenance of the Server for all our readers.
A new update has been released for F1 22 Update 1.05. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. F1 22 Update 1.05 is now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
Patch notes v1.05
- ICE wear rate reduced to be less punishing when aggressively downshifting or over-revving.
- Resolved incorrect collision at Jeddah turn 1.
- Virtual rear mirror visibility setting will now apply correctly.
- Characters on the podium will now appear correctly.
- HUD elements will now appear correctly in split-screen races.
- Addressed an issue where the team badge could appear corrupted after a race weekend in MyTeam.
- Loyalty pack items will now correctly appear in users’ inventory.
- Addressed an issue where using Fanatec Load Cell pedals would result in reduced frame rate.
- Updated MyTeam engine supplier durability ratings (will not affect existing careers).
- Updated fuel amount for Bahrain F1® Sprint events.
- Rain no longer appears within the car in supercar replays.
- Addressed an issue where the race engineer would note a component issue and then immediately state it was resolved.
- Adaptive triggers now have the correct resistance on PC.
- Addressed an issue where AI drivers on flying laps could brake to not pass yielding vehicles.
- Addressed an issue when retiring from Qualifying 1 or 2 despite having a time to move to the next session, would transition to the race.
- Resolved a crash that could occur when joining an in-progress Social Play lobby.
- Sponsors can now be correctly applied to the Player Car.
- General Stability Improvements.
- Various minor fixes.
- Addressed a crash when entering a multiplayer lobby in progress.
- Addressed an issue where the starting grid option could not be modified in multiplayer lobbies.
- Improved performance when companion screen is set to full screen.
- Addressed involuntary head movement when braking or accelerating.
Source: F1 22 Update