Here at Top Buzz Trends brings the latest Game Updates and News for Gaming fans and Gaming Lovers. We get all the Patch Notes and details of Scheduled Maintenance of the Server for all our readers.
A new update has been released for Dreams Update 2.47. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. The Dreams Update 2.47 Patch Notes are now available for download, for all platforms, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
Ancient Dangers Updates#
- Here for Glory difficulty setting no longer has a three-life limit. We also removed the now-superfluous Game Over screen.
- Added a Continue option in the menu, allowing players to pick up where they left off.
- The game will now detect whether the player has already completed the training for either setting, and will not force them to redo it.
- Introduced a more prominent Skip Cutscene option, requiring a 1 second button hold to do so.
- If a player skips the opening market cutscene, they’ll be taken straight to the training level.
- Removed the pop-up prompt that asked players to restart depending on their difficulty setting.
- Added all the names of our QA team to the credits.
- Added a counter in the main menu that displays the number of chests and Fallen Hero Notes that have been collected, as well as listing them per chapter. Individual chapter times are also now displayed once the game has been completed in Here for Glory.
New Boot Image#
As we mentioned a couple of months ago, each update to Dreams will bring with it a brand new boot image – something lovely to look at each time you start the game. This month’s image comes from our artist Dan Goddard!