Here at Top Buzz Trends brings the latest Game Updates and News for Gaming fans and Gaming Lovers. We get all the Patch Notes and details of Scheduled Maintenance of the Server for all our readers.
A new update has been released for Don’t Starve Together Update 2.48. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. The Don’t Starve Together Update 2.48 Patch Notes are now available for download, for all platforms, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
Don’t Starve Together Patch 2.48 – 06/09/2022 (PlayStation)
- Fixed a crash when chopping down the Cawnival Tree.
- Fixed a crash when searching the inventory.
- Fixed a rare crash trying to steer a boat that is sinking.
- Fixed the Cuckoo Spinwheel arrows not lining up correctly with the prizes.
- Cawnival Shrub Hat and Cawnival Siesta Spot now have their sparkles.
- Fixed various character portrait texture bugs.
- Fixed fishing animation arm popping.
- Fixed Homespun Garden Hoe clipping.
Source: Don’t Starve Together