Here at Top Buzz Trends brings the latest Game Updates and News for Gaming fans and Gaming Lovers. We get all the Patch Notes and details of Scheduled Maintenance of the Server for all our readers.
A new update has been released for Dead by Destiny 2 Update 2.59. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. Destiny 2 Update 2.59 is now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
- Fixed an issue where players couldn’t unlock the appearance of the Solstice armor sets to transmog.
- The beacons are lit, fashion calls for aid!
- Fixed an issue where players couldn’t reobtain armor from Eva Levante (Space Grandma) if armor has been dismantled after completing the step where players need to speak with her, post-equipping.
- Fixed an issue where players weren’t receiving the Seashore Pack at the Eververse store.
- Players can now grab their loot from Cryptarch.
- Progress accelerators are now in place for players completing Solstice Event Challenges on second and third classes (Titan, Warlock, and Hunter, for any new players).
- Partially fixed, progress accelerator missing on Hand Cannon challenge for Titans.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to progress second and third character armor sets after fully upgrading their primary Guardian’s armor.
Source: Destiny 2 Update