Here at Top Buzz Trends brings the latest Game Updates and News for Gaming fans and Gaming Lovers. We get all the Patch Notes and details of Scheduled Maintenance of the Server for all our readers.
A new update has been released for Crossout Update 2.92. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. Crossout Update 2.92 is now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
- Improved a number of environmental objects on the “Warrior’s path” map, a number of the map’s areas were optimized.
- Fixed a bug when the Jay’s skill “Logistics” didn’t change the vehicle’s displayed parameter of mass while being active.
- Fixed a painting mask of the “Bastion” cabin with the “Tinbe” customization kit.
- Fixed a bug where the “Chase” mode wasn’t counted in the progress of receiving in-game patches.
- Improved physical models of the “Spike-1” and “Toadfish” crossbows.
- Now the “Skinner” harpoon is prohibited in the “Chase” mode.
- According to recent statistics, the amount of plastic rewarded in the “Chase” mode has been corrected.
- Fixed a bug during the acceptance/rejection of a request to add a player into the friends list.
- Fixed a bug with incorrect points scoring in the ”Chase‘ mode.
- Added recipes for the production of upgraded new parts to the season workbench.
- Changed to the production recipe of the “Miller” machine gun.
- Improved a number of in-game text strings.
Small update, 20.07.2022
- Improved game client stability
- Fixed a bug where obtaining medals would not give out any rewards.
- Fixed a bug where the resource limit was not displayed before reaching level 30 of reputation with the “Engineers” faction.