Here at Top Buzz Trends brings the latest Game Updates and News for Gaming fans and Gaming Lovers. We get all the Patch Notes and details of Scheduled Maintenance of the Server for all our readers.
A new update has been released for Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.83. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.83 is now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
Current ARK Official PS4 Server Network Servers Version: v706.2
Current ARK Official Client Version: v706.3
v706.2 (706.3 client)-07/20/2022 – Minor version for clients
- Fixed a stall relating to Stryder
- Fixed switching ammo type on TEK bow
- Fixed accessing map marker UI with a controller
v706.2 – (706.1 client) – 07/15/2022 – Major version for servers and clients
- Fjordur map fixes including: auto TP zone, oil vein node fixes, lava damage volume, kill volume, wild spawn fixes, water volume in poison wyvern trench, fixes to trees to allow harvesting, fixed holes
- Added further wild creature spawns to Asgard biome on Fjordur
- Decreased alpha dino spawns on Fjordur
- Increased runestone reward droprate by 40%.
- Fixed an exploit
- Fixed polar bear crash
- Fixed a bug related to player character becoming encumbered whilst fast travelling with Fjordhawk
- Fixed Fjordhawk not returning to player when leashed
- Fixed realm teleporting after boss fight on Fjordur
- Fixed reloading while mounted with shoulder pet equipped
- Fixed Stryder harvesting issues
- Karkinos can no longer pick up Deino/Enforcer
- Redistributed element shard/black pearl nodes on Fjordur. This includes a 70% nerf to the amount of nodes in the Throat of Flames and redistribution of those to the following areas: