Here at Top Buzz Trends brings the latest Game Updates and News for Gaming fans and Gaming Lovers. We get all the Patch Notes and details of Scheduled Maintenance of the Server for all our readers.
A new update has been released for Rocket League Update 2.19. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. The PUBG Update 2.14 is now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
CHANGES AND UPDATES
- Change to Stun Timer: If you are grabbed and then thrown by an opponent, the bar showing stun effect will no longer reset to full between the two actions
- This change was made to make downward throws less punishing
- Fixed save data uploads so they do not affect connectivity and/or in-game performance at the start of online matches for some players
- Adjusted how Decals affect appearance of body trim on Octane so pixelation no longer occurs
- [Knockout] Adjusted volume of impacts and shield activation in Knockout
- [Knockout] Fixed a bug causing splitscreen players to be kicked from a Knockout match due to being idle when only one has been eliminated
- Fixed a bug with Season 6 Rewards Decals not loading properly
- Fixed appearance of the Season 6 Rewards Decals on the Battle Bus Car Body
- Fixed classification of the ‘Sizzled’ Decal
- [All Consoles] Fixed a bug preventing the car and arena grass from appearing in the main menu when a new player completes the intro event
Source: Rocket League Update 2.19