A new update has been released for Destiny 2 Update 1.078 You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. Destiny 2 Update 1.078 is now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
DUNGEONS AND RAIDS
- Root of Nightmares
- Fixed an issue where players were being locked out of the Red Border Chest after the weekly reset.
- Fixed an issue where Focused Light and Focused Darkness would not trigger in the Zo’aurc encounter.
Fixed an issue where Sunblight enemies could be damaged through their shields by The Colony Exotic Grenade Launcher.
- Update: This issue was wrongly stated as fixed. A solution will be available in a future update.
- Fixed an issue where players could equip raid mods without obtaining them first.
- Shattered Throne
- Fixed an issue where the dungeon node would not appear to some players.
- Fixed an issue where Cabal Threshers were doing more damage than intended.
- Fixed an issue where the European Dead Zone node would not unlock for some players.
GAMEPLAY AND INVESTMENT
- Fixed an issue where the Winterbite Exotic Glaive was benefitting from other Glaives damage increasing perks.
- Fixed an issue where the Glaive melee feed kills where showing the projectile label.
- Fixed an issue where the extra Arc volley granted by the Two Tailed Fox’s Exotic Catalyst was not firing properly.
- Fixed an issue where some weapon mods were not available for some players.
- Fixed an issue where equipping too many passive Armor Charge benefits would deactivate artifact perks.
- Changed Empowered Finish to count as a finisher mod for purposes of mutual exclusivity. This mod can no longer be equipped alongside a finisher mod that also consumes Armor Charge stacks.
- Having the ability to generate and spend Armor Charge stacks on the same mod was creating conditions where latency would sometimes cause the perks to activate in an incorrect order.
- Additionally, when combined with Stacks on Stacks, Empowering Finish was circumventing the basic Armor Charge mechanics too easily, resulting in generating too many Orbs of Power, ammo bricks, overshields, etc.
- The Untangler Artifact perk will no longer trigger melee perks.
- Fixed the issue introduced in 22.214.171.124 that reverted Mandarin voice over to English.
- Increased the time to give Commendations to other players after finishing certain activities.
- Moved the Legend Lost Sectors Solo and the Legend Lost Sector Solo Flawless requirements from Guardian Rank 7 to Rank 8.
- Moved the Master Lost Sectors Solo and the Master Lost Sector Solo Flawless requirements from Guardian Rank 9 to Rank 10.
- Note: Players will keep keep their earned progress after these Lost Sector requirements move to the higher Rank.