A new update has been released for Saints Row Update 1.06 You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes is now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC.
– Fixed an issue where the host could crash in the Casino instance of the Mayhem Criminal Venture. – Fixed a case where the APC sometimes failed to advance during the objective “Protect the APC” in the mission “First F@cking Day”.
– Fixed an issue where the client may become unresponsive when progressing through the Mercado instance of the Jim Rob’s Criminal Venture. – Fixed an unresponsive state that could occur when dismissing a second game invitation attempt.
– Fixed a crash that could occur during the objective “Defend the Castle from Phoenix” in the mission “Unto the Breach”. – Fixed a crash that could happen while opening the full screen map after an extended gameplay session.
– Fixed an issue with the police spawning outside the mission area in Drawing Heat. The heat will indeed be drawn now. – Adjusted the spawn point where enemies appear on the overpass instead of where you are during the objective “Take Out the Cops” in the mission “Drawing Heat”.
– Fixed a partial loss of functionality when pressing the Back button multiple times in the style customization menu. – Fixed instances of unresponsive controls that could occur with player navigation and melee.
– Lessened the frequency of the player getting staggered by doors when exiting vehicles. Your vehicle is now a friend rather than foe. – Fixed a rare case where reloading animations prevented the player from using equipped weapons.