A new update has been released for Path of Exile Update 2.26 You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC.
– Increased the cooldown of the Ice Prison Archnemesis modifier from 5 seconds to 10 seconds, and the duration of the Ice Prison has been increased from 3 seconds to 5 seconds. This results in 50% prison uptime rather than 60%, and fewer overall prisons.
– Archnemesis modifier from 25 seconds to 10 seconds. – Removed the damage from the Permafrost Archnemesis modifiers cold-damaging ground area. The area now only applies chill.
– Increased the chance for the Will of Chaos and Deadly End Ultimatum Aspects to drop from their respective bosses.
– Fixed a bug where Metamorphs with the Magma Barrier modifier would always create Fire Volatiles and be surrounded by a Magma Barrier the moment they transformed. – Fixed a bug where Operative’s Strongboxes were not being affected by increases to Quantity of Items contained in Strongboxes.
– Fixed a bug where some explicit modifiers did not have a vendor sell price. – Fixed two client crashes. – Fixed an instance crash.