By Scarlet Luka
A new update has been released for F1 22 Update 1.15. You can find all the Game Update details, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes is now available for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC.
– Visual F1® Sport Liveries Update to match the real season closer – Portimao and Shanghai circuits are now available in Season 2 and beyond in Career modes
– Added an option to allow the player more flexibility in tyre selection per session during a race weekend – Added support for NVIDIA DLSS 3
– Updated and improved delta times when using 'Immersive' Safety Car feature – Updated Mika Häkkinen's helmet
– Updated Liam Lawson's flag of nationality on his Carlin Formula 2™ car – Fixed an issue where with 'The Griddy' emote equipped, the podium celebration did not show
– Fixed an issue where, in certain circumstances, players could receive a jolt to their wheel instead of a 'fade-in' feeling of force feedback
– Fixed an issue where the water droplet effect is missing on the 'TV Pod' camera angle when driving the Alpine F1® car