A new update has been released for Cities Skylines Update 12.00 You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC.
– One-Way Metro Tracks added – Quit After Saving option added – Fixed: “Allow Intercity Trains” and “Disable University Boost” buttons cannot be disabled – Fixed: Airplane models are not displayed properly in the Asset Importer
– Fixed: Incorrect display of burned-down Terminals – Fixed: Collapse flag does not work on bend network segments – Fixed: Crime rate icons don’t appear on Airport Terminals
– Fixed: Chirper Balloon icon is missing in the Asset Importer – Fixed: Fields, pastures & tree plantations no longer randomize their type/submesh – Fixed: Some spelling mistakes – Fixed: Names in Simplified Chinese do not display correctly
– Fixed: “Allow Intercity Trains” is missing or hidden when Simplified Chinese is selected – Fixed: Incorrect seating position for Modern Table Set – Fixed: Highway bridge towers are missing light props
– Fixed: Duplicates RequestItemDetails sometimes causes the game to crash – Fixed: Vehicles are not highlighted in vehicle selection UI – Fixed: Citizens get stuck on large nodes