A new update has been released for AC Valhalla Update 1.061 You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC.
– When climbing the tree near the Druid cottage in Glowecestrescire, Eivor can get stuck under the platform. – Unable to interact with Rollo within the brothel. – Unable to enter a house in Picheringa because of a blocked window and barred door.
– Weapons being duplicated through unintended means. – Duplicated Dwarven customization options in inventory. – Two-Handed Axes can appear on both sides of the Armory mannequin if the player changes hands while using the weapon.
– Flails appear upside down in the Armory when equipped with a loadout. – Isu tattoo duplicates in inventory after purchase and replaces other tattoos that can no longer be selected.
– Some weapons appear in Vagn’s shop when they’ve already been acquired. – The VFX for the charge attack persists on the weapon after it has been used. – Twilight pack previews do not load when trying to view them in the in-game store.
– Unintended echo effect on Reda’s speech audio. – Cargo hold during River Raids caps at 200 even if capacity is upgraded. – Eivor spawns drunk when loading into the game.