A new update has been released for Warframe Update 2.13 You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC.
– Optimized the particle FX on the Ogris. – Optimized performance of various screens that showed a grid of items. – Optimized framerate during certain in-game Syndicate transmissions.
– Optimized waypoints on Venus to save memory. – Optimized viewing the codex via player profiles in and out of missions. – Optimized object rendering for Voidshell skins. – Optimized CPU cost of multiple Tributa Statues in Dojos.
– Fixed spot loading hitch when ranking up in Nightwave. – Fixed a spot-building/loading hitch that would occur when accepting an invite to a Dojo. – Fixed loading issue for the Post New War landscapes (Orb Vallis & The Plains of Eidolon).
– Fixed Khora’s Whipclaw passing through enemies at 2-9m range (which made enemies very difficult to hit if you are aiming at them) and causing the explosion to occur behind them. – Fixed Titania’s Razorflies always facing the same direction. They should be more dynamic now!
– Fixed Titania’s Razorflies triggering the effect of the Secondary Deadhead and Pax Seeker Arcanes. – Fixed being able to fly around after being downed as Titania while Razorwing is active, which was also causing loss of functionality.
– Fixed the Tentacles of Hydroid’s Tentacle Swarm targeting your companion before enemies. – Fixed issue where “X/Y Medallions Found” could get out of sync for players who were AFK when one of the Medallions was picked up.