A new update has been released for Super Animal Royale Update 1.15 You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes is now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC.
– Moved controller hotkeys for unlocking animal breeds to display along the bottom of the screen rather than directly on the ‘Create’ button. This fixes translation and text spacing issues and helps clean up the UI a bit. – The end of match report button no longer displays if you die to the Skunk Gas or yourself. That’s on you.
– Fixed a bug where melee attacks and Giant Emu pecks could break boxes through walls occasionally. – Reduced character flickering while rolling and aiming up with a controller.
– Fixed a bug where BCG aim markers would appear while using the Scout class in SvR after having charged a BCG in the lobby. – Fixed a rare bug where looting weapons in a certain way could cause your aim to be stuck until rolling or reloading.
– Fixed a misaligned grass patch at the Welcome Center. – Fixed an issue on MacOS where the news box would fail to load. – The Snakeskin Hat is now allowed in the Wild West Mystery Mode.
– Repositioned the blue beanie on the Super Ferret. – And finally, we’ll leave you with some huge news: the dot at the Welcome Center docks is now gone. Whatever you were, wherever you are now, little dot… you will be remembered.