A new update has been released for SnowRunner Update 1.33 You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notesnow available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC.
– Fixed a bug where players got missing mods message each time when they tried to load a game save in which some of the mods were deactivated – Improved errors handling for the mod browser
– Supported custom pictures for custom cargo – Improved mod browser behavior on the console in order to better display estimated RAM for each mod – Added ability to set up separate addons as “able to pack truck”
– Fixed a bug where the legs of some heavy semi-trailers could get stuck in the ground after purchasing it for the Tatra 813 truck – Fixed a bug where players were unable to attach a trailer that required a saddle when the saddle was not equipped on the Tatra T813
– Fixed a bug where players were not able to load cement from Quarry for the task “Cement for the Region” – Fixed a bug where the “Turn on the engine on winched truck” option disappeared if the “C” button was bound to another button
– Fixed a bug where control scheme “B” didn’t have a keybind for toggling the camera – Improved sounds playback from nearby trucks – Fixed a bug where the final cutscene of “Liftoff'” contrast did not work properly on the Playstation platform