A new update has been released for PUBG Update 2.18 You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes is now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC.
– Fixed existing in-game issues (Carry, Drone, parachute, etc.) that affected gameplay. – Fixed the bug of a player’s direction sometimes being different from the direction it’s heading with its parachute when you stop following.
– Fixed the bug of being unable to put down a player you’re carrying at certain building entrances. – Fixed the bug of a player hearing specific sounds inside a building when another player uses the M79. – Fixed the bug of melee weapons overlapping when you swap your primary weapon with a Drone or EMT Gear.
– Fixed collision, texture, performance, and more general issues in Taego. – Fixed the bug of Taego’s breakable pots not showing up and its breaking sounds not being heard in Death Cam.
– Fixed the text display bug of Tactical Gear in Training Mode when you set your language to English. – Fixed the bug of the friends list being placed in the order of capitalized and lowercased letters. – Fixed the typo in War Mode: Conquest’s general settings.
– Fixed the clipping bug on a female character’s left wrist when equipping NieR Replicant ver.1.22 – Kainé’s Gloves. – Fixed the clipping bug on the legs when equipping certain Jacket items with certain Bottom items.
– Fixed the awkward graphic on shroud’s Mk47 Mutant. – Fixed the clipping bug on the stomach when equipping Hermes Airfoil Pants with JiBaoBao. – Fixed the clipping bug on a female character’s ankles when equipping Julie’s Haven Boots with Calico Onesie.
– Fixed the bug of the effect not being shown in the Survivor Base lobby skin. – (PC) Fixed the bug of the Dark Punk – Helmet (Level 3) being shown as another item in-game.