A new update has been released for Madden 23 Update 1.03 You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC.
– Gameplay – General Blocking Updates (Both Run & Pass Blocking) – Franchise – Fix for User to User Trades in Online Franchise – Authenticity – New Alternate Helmets + Rookie Likeness Updates
– Tuning to pass-block ‘handoff’ logic to allow pass blockers to handoff rushers to adjacent pass blockers during a defensive shed move attempt when targeting a separate rusher – Fixed an issue allowing a specific shed-move to be too powerful and too frequent by user-controlled pass rushers
– Fixed an issue where end of game highlights were starting halfway into the play – Fixed an issue where players were wearing helmets in Super Bowl trophy celebration shots – Fixed an issue with broken camera during crowd shot in John Madden Legacy Game
– Fixed an issue where kickoff camera could be obstructed by edge wall at Hard Rock Stadium – Fixed an issue where defensive player on-field was appearing in sideline celebration shot – Fixed an issue where the road team would do tunnel runout through the Cardinals’ props in pregame
– Fixed issue where users cannot change play call tempo when VoIP is active – Gen4 – Fixed issue where VoIP window is blocked during first kickoff in MUT Squads or MUT Draft – Various stability fixes