A new update has been released for Evil Dead: The Game Update 1.21 You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC.
– New survivors: Mia and David from Evil Dead 2013 – New demon: Plaguebringer – New environment: Blood Rain – New weather effect: Blood Rain – New weapons: Syringe and Nailgun
– The lever action rifle now uses handgun ammo – Mini Eligos’ Thunderstruck attack has increased velocity – Warlord’s Elite Unit’s light attack is faster now – More aggressive AI now interrupts its taunts to attack
– Increased possibility of the AI performing special attacks – Necromancer now can’t spawn a second Flutist while the first one is still active – More Infernal Energy Orbs in Caravans and Cabin map – The minimum distance between objectives has increased to avoid them spawning very close by
– Players can no longer duplicate amulets and “Shemps Cola” – Players can no longer duplicate items simultaneously by pressing “Drop” and “Drop all” – Players can no longer drop items while being attacked by Mini Ashes Trap, Hand Trap, and during Finisher animations
– Fix for Clara pond objective bug – Various stability fixes – Various fixes for navigation and environment locations where players get stuck