A new update has been released for Conan Exiles Update 1.80 You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC.
– Fixed an issue that allowed for multiple thralls to be placed in the Shallow Grave inventory. – Addressed an issue that could cause Thralls in the Shallow Grave inventory to disappear after a server restart.
– Fixed an issue where the corpse summoned in the Summon Corpse ritual was the first one instead of the most recent one. – Tome of Kurak could have two recipes. This has been fixed.
– Tainted characters should now take environmental damage, as intended. – The Invisibility spell now grants full stealth, as intended. – The Invisibility spell now breaks as intended when interacting while under its effects.
– Resurrected Corpse summoned via the Raise Dead ritual can now be moved. – HP Bars and Invisibility were not visible for clan members after casting the Invisibility spell. This has been fixed.
– Fixed a number of problems on consoles that caused many different assets to take an abnormal amount of time to load. This should address commonly reported issues about invisible armors, building pieces, enemies and so on.
– Addressed a number of issues where SFX where missing from Sorcery spells. – Completing Challenges should now play the correct SFX. – The old menu music is back! Bring back those nostalgia goggles.
– Fixed an issue where combat music would fail to start under certain circumstances. – Implemented a new audio effect for the removal of specific building pieces.