I am a celebrity. Get me out of here! contestants were removed from the show set after taking damage during Storm Arwen.
This weekend’s episodes of the ITV show, shot at Gwrych Castle Conwy, have also been canceled.
ITV said “technical difficulties caused by extreme weather conditions” forced them to cancel the episodes on Saturday and Sunday.
The show’s producers had to drop the live element of the show on Friday night.
- The trains stopped, the power went out when the wind hit 81mph
- Storm forces I’m a Celeb to leave the live show
- The falling tree barely misses the woman in the beer garden
Storm Arwen caused disruption across Wales, with more than 30,000,000 homes experiencing power outages and road and rail travel affected.
Transport for Wales has canceled most of its rail services and many roads and bridges have been closed due to falling debris.
In a statement, the show said: “Due to technical difficulties caused by the extreme weather conditions in the area, there will be no new episodes of I’m A Celebrity … Get Me Out Of Here! This weekend (Saturday and Sunday). .
“I’m a Celebrity … Get Me Out Of Here! Will be replaced tonight and tomorrow night on ITV’s programs by compilation shows (voiced by Ant & Dec) featuring the best moments from previous series.”
Last week, Richard Madeley left the show after feeling unwell. Speaking later, he said he was fine but was leaving the show because he broke the Covid security bubble.
- Declan Donnelly
- McPartlin ant
- Storm Arwen
- Formica and Dec
- Severe weather
Storm forces I’m a Celeb to leave the live show
- 1 day ago
Thousands of homes without electricity after Storm Arwen
- 16 hours ago
The falling tree barely misses the woman in the beer garden
- 21 hours ago
Read More about Entertainment News here.
This Article is Sourced from BBC News. You can check the original article here: Source