Here at Top Buzz Trends brings the latest Game Updates and News for Gaming fans and Gaming Lovers. We get all the Patch Notes and details of Scheduled Maintenance of the Server for all our readers.
A new update has been released for Fortnite Update 3.62. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. Fortnite Update 3.62 is now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform…
The Charge SMG is a burst style SMG that fires when the trigger is released. The longer the trigger is held, the longer the burst. The Charge SMG is available in all rarities (Common, Uncommon, Rare, Epic, Legendary, and Mythic).
RIPSAW LAUNCHER AND FIREWORK FLARE GUN
In case you missed it, the Ripsaw Launcher and Firework Flare Gun were both recently added into Creative! Rip through clutter and make a scene with the dazzling Firework Flare Gun and Ripsaw Launcher.
BALLER SPAWNER DEVICE UPDATE
The Baller now has a default health of 400, so it can take more hits before being destroyed. There’s a new option, Grappler Range, that you can use to increase or decrease the distance someone can grapple to while in the Baller. If you don’t want players to worry about fuel/energy use in your island, the Has Infinite Energy option can be set to On!
We are introducing a new Hub layout that focuses on giving you a place to showcase your artistic skills. To accomplish this, we have removed matchmaking portals and featured rifts. Instead, there are now 8 player rifts so you can continue creating and playing in private parties. There is also one Creator Showcase map selected by the Hub creator.
PREFAB & GALLERY UPDATES
- Added 5 other new Galleries:
- Modern Art Prop Gallery
- Iridescent Mountains Gallery
- 3 Aurora Borealis Galleries
ISLAND TEMPLATE UPDATES
New! Co-op Dungeon Crawler: Create a co-op maze for players to explore, where they can eliminate swarms of creatures.
Wildlife Spawner: Added new receiver options to allow riding or dismounting rideable wildlife using signals:
- Ride When Receiving From
- Dismount All When Receiving From
- Dismount From Instigator When Receiving From
- Storm Sickness On/Off option added to My Island > Settings tab, Basic Storm Controller, and Advanced Storm Controller.
- Fixed various crashes.
PREFAB & GALLERY FIXES
- Fixed a phone preview issue with assets from the Bamboo Gallery.
- Fixed an invisible prop issue with the hydrangea bushes from the Festival Gallery.
- Fixed an issue where several grass assets were unable to be targeted or deleted across multiple creative galleries.
- Fixed an issue with switching classes making collectibles reappear in the Collectibles Gallery.
- Fixed an issue with previously placed Cloud props not appearing in Creative.
- Fixed an issue with the Tracker device not updating when sharing is set to “All.”
- Fixed various issues related to the Prop Mover device.
- Fixed an issue where the Sequencer device was not triggering properly.
- Fixed an issue where the Tracker device was not updating with multiple teams set to Sharing: All.
- Updated localization on the Accolade device.
- Fixed a button input issue in the ‘Select Event’ tab in the Channel 2.0 device settings where the user required a quick double button press instead of a single button press.
- Fixed an issue with the Item Placer device where retrieved classes could still use the device.
- Fixed an issue where Creators could get into a state where they could not adjust the Water device settings.
- Fixed an issue with the Water device where scaling and lowering water percentages caused various animation and VFX-related issues.
- Fixed an issue with swim state detection not reaching the Water device’s boundary.
- Fixed an issue with the Focus device prompt.
- Fixed an issue when iterating with the Chair device multiple times locks the player to the chair.
- Fixed an issue with the Player Counter device still being visible when visualization is set to ‘Off’.
- Fixed an issue with Guards not despawning when the ‘Dismissed’ option is active.
- Fixed an issue where Creative Island permissions were not functioning when set to ‘Everyone’.
- Fixed an issue where Accolades were not functioning correctly on the Accolade testing island.
- Fixed an issue where the Grapple Glove was unaffected by the My Island setting ‘Infinite Ammo’.
- Fixed an issue where players could lose functionality when mounting a creature while on a dismount trigger in Creative.
- Fixed an issue where the Grapple Glove was not interacting with intended surfaces.
- Fixed an issue where eliminated players are now shown on the scoreboard at the end of a match in Creative.
- Fixed an issue where player collision will reset after entering a vehicle in Creative.
- Fixed an issue where the Mounted Turret trap was being doubled when placed on player-built stairs.
SPRINT, SLIDE, AND SO MUCH MORE
New movement options have been added to Fortnite Save the World! First introduced to Fortnite Battle Royale and Creative earlier in Chapter 3, players in Save the World can now sprint, slide, mantle, shoulder bash, and yes, even crouch!
These movement upgrades function alongside your existing Heroes’ abilities. Take a look!
Combine a Ninja’s Double Jump with mantling to reach new heights!
Your weapon stays equipped while sliding, so you can eliminate Husks in style!
Make an entrance with a shoulder bash!
REPAIR AND UPGRADE ON THE GO
To accommodate these new control requirements, we’ve made a change to how Repairing and Upgrading is executed. Now instead of hitting a button to repair the build you have selected for every object, players will hold to Repair and “sweep” their reticle across all buildings and traps they want to repair or upgrade, executing the command instantly as they go.
Note: “Hold to Repair” is currently only available in Save The World.
HOVERBOARD GOES VROOM
Alongside movement upgrades putting some spring in your step, Hoverboards have been souped up! They now move faster, and you can now mount and dismount quicker to stay on the move.
NEW BUILDING LAYOUTS
Many of the building templates and floor layouts in missions have expanded! New vents (try crouching to explore them!), doors, buildings, and locations have been added to all biomes. The real question now is: where’s the bacon hidden this time?
FLIGHT OF THE FENNIX QUESTLINE
A new questline and Hero arrives this weekend, introducing Fennix to Save the World. Their new perk, Debilitating Bite, applies Damage Vulnerability to every enemy your tamed wildlife hits. When Fennix is your commander those marked enemies explode when hit or eliminated, damaging nearby foes. Work with your pack to take out key targets!
HIT THE ROAD CONTINUES
Cloaked Star is on his way to the Radio Station to broadcast his Song of the Summer! The Hit the Road Questline continues, with new tunes and new baddies. Help out Cloaked Star and unlock Ankylo Kyle! His Saurian Grit perk heals you each time your Kinetic Overload is triggered.
Slide into v21.20 and keep an eye out in-game for new llamas, event store updates, and more questlines in the weeks to come!
Source: Fortnite Update 3.62