Here at Top Buzz Trends brings the latest Game Updates and News for Gaming fans and Gaming Lovers. We get all the Patch Notes and details of Scheduled Maintenance of the Server for all our readers.
A new update has been released for Bugsnax Update 2.08. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. The Bugsnax Update 2.08. Patch Notes are now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
- Added seismometer in Snaxburg to track and display player progress towards unlocking the BIGsnax DLC area.
- Added scannable Snakpod remnants detailing their respawn conditions to better inform players working on mail challenges.
- Fixed issues with several hut items not showing outlines.
- Added missing Shelda line near Snaxburg campfire.
- Added indicator for Bugsnax that have been previously donated to Gramble’s barn for those of you wanting to Donate ‘Em All.
- Fixed save blocking issues that previously could occur in Frosted Peak.
- Added indicator billboard to Mothza Supreme replay to remind players how to begin the encounter.
- Fixed issue where sleeping could cause Bugsnax with unique spawn conditions to respawn.
- Fixed issue where some Bugsnax would occasionally like sauces they should not have.